Summer holidays are coming soon, but at SEOcrawl we continue working non-stop to become the best tool in the market, and along June, we have implemented a few cool things. Want to see?
Table of Contents
New rank tracker
A good rank tracker is a must-have tool for any SEO specialist. That’s why we won’t stop improving ours until it is indispensable for you to control keyword ranking in all your projects. Have a look at the new features!
This is visible on the upper left section, just above the keyword list; if you open the Search intent dropdown menu, you’ll find these options:
- All: The list will show all the keywords you are tracking.
- Questions: The system can identify questions and analyze them specifically.
- Transactional: Those keywords that refer to the bottom of the sales funnel, like review, purchase, etc.
- Brand/non-brand: To make your work even easier, you can toggle the identification between brand and non-brand keywords here; if you select it, a text box will appear for you to insert the conditions. The program will do the rest.
Right next to the search intent, you will see the Smart view button, a functionality that is simple yet, at the same time, one of the most powerful we have implemented. It will make your job a lot easier. To enjoy its benefits, you only need to follow these steps:
- Use the advanced filter system to view the specific type of keywords that you want to see in the reports, for example, excluding all brand keywords to analyze your ranking without considering brand traffic.
- Use the Save to smart view button to save this filter as a smart view with the name of your choice.
- From this moment, if you access the Smart view list, you will see different lists (as many as you have created) of the Smart views with the filter setups you have created. This will make your analysis easier: branded and non-branded traffic, specific campaigns, content clusters… All you need!
What does this mean? That you won’t need to set up your filters at the end of every month when analyzing your project’s performance. Instead, you’ll be able to see them all arranged in the Smart view option. Furthermore, when managing several projects, where you probably need to analyze different variables, you’ll be able to save the most important Smart views for each of them. SEOcrawl always offers exactly what you need!
Although it’s still a beta version, we can show a sneak-peek of one of the most revolutionary innovations in SEOcrawl: with this panel, you’ll be able to control, in a very visual way, the indexation rate of your web with a donut or line chart.
In addition, the bottom left part of the panel will display a list with all the URLs in the web, each colored green if correctly indexed, or red if not, which allows us to detect indexation issues.
There’s no need to remind you about the importance of indexation: all our work is worthless if Google cannot index our URLs to show them when users perform a search. In the future, our new dashboard will make it easy to control the indexation of all your projects and detect mistakes in early stages. Coming soon!
New Home design
In SEOcrawl, we love making things functional and practical, but if they also look good, it’s even better! That’s why we have launched our Home’s new design, which is now a lot more elegant, but also more useful for users, and it is totally aligned with our mission and values. Come have a look and let us know what you think!
The launch of Google Analytics 4 has represented a revolution, not only because of the learning curve that Google’s new tool brings about, but for the possibility of losing all your saved data up to now. This can be particularly problematic in the case of long-existing projects.
Fortunately, if you have a SEOcrawl account, you will avoid this: We are working on the last details to launch the Data Warehouse for Analytics 3 so that you don’t lose any of the data from the past years. Besides, we will soon launch the new SEO Dashboard for Analytics 4.
Still not using SEOcrawl? Request a DEMO now so that you won’t miss the advantages of the most powerful tool in the market. More than 10,000 SEO professionals and companies trust us!