Your privacy is important to us. This privacy statement explains what personal data we collect from our users and how we use it. We encourage you to read these terms carefully before providing your personal data on this website. Those over 14 years of age may register at https://seocrawl.com as users without the prior consent of their parents or guardians. In the case of minors under 14 years of age, the consent of the parents or guardians is required for the processing of their personal data. In no case will data related to the professional, economic situation or the privacy of the other members of the family be collected from the minor, without their consent. If you are under 14 years of age and have accessed this website without notifying your parents, you should not register as a user. On this website, the personal data of users is respected and cared for. As a user you should know that your rights are guaranteed. We have strived to create a safe and reliable space and that is why we want to share our principles regarding your privacy:
- We never request personal information unless it is really necessary to provide the services you require.
- We never share personal information of our users with anyone, except to comply with the law or in case we have your express authorization.
Responsible for the treatment of your personal data
- Identity of the Responsible: SEOcrawl SL
- Commercial name: SEOcrawl
- NIF / CIF: B06803233
- Address: Calle Pompeu Fabra 8B, Les Borges del Camp, 43350 Tarragona, Spain
- Email: email@example.com
- Activity: Software development
- Registered in the Mercantile Registry of Tarragona, in volume 3259, book 0, folio 93) and page 1a-T-57139, on 06-03-2021
Principles that we will apply to your personal information
In the processing of your personal data, we will apply the following principles that comply with the requirements of the new European data protection regulation:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: We will always require your consent for the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes that we will inform you in advance with absolute transparency.
- Principle of data minimization: We will only request data that is strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which we require it. The minimum possible.
- Principle of limitation of the conservation period: the data will be kept for no longer than necessary for the purposes of the treatment, depending on the purpose, we will inform you of the corresponding conservation period, in the In the case of subscriptions, we will periodically review our lists and delete those records that were inactive for a considerable time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be treated in such a way that adequate security of personal data is guaranteed and confidentiality is guaranteed. You should know that we take all the necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or improper use of our users’ data by third parties.
How have we obtained your data?
The personal data that we treat in SEOcrawl SL come from:
- Registration form
- Contact form
- Blog comments
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation on whether SEOcrawl SL is treating personal data that concerns me, or not. Interested persons have the right to:
- Request access to personal data relating to the interested party
- Request its rectification or deletion
- Request the limitation of your treatment
- Object to treatment
- Request data portability
- The treatment is based on consent
- The data has been provided by the person concerned.
- The treatment is carried out by automated means.
For what purpose do we process your personal data?
- Contact form: We request the following personal information: Name, Email, to respond to the requirements of the users of https://seocrawl.com. For example, we may use this data to respond to your request and respond to doubts, complaints, comments or concerns that you may have regarding the information included on the web, the services provided through the web, the treatment of your personal data, questions regarding the legal texts included in the web, as well as any other queries you may have that are not subject to the contracting conditions. I inform you that the data you provide us will be located on the servers of:
- Siteground (provider of SEOcrawl SL), is located within the EU.
- Registration form for blog comments: To comment on the blog posts https://seocrawl.com, the user is required to register through this form. In this case, we request the following personal information: Name, Email. Once registered, the user will be able to make as many comments as they wish and respond to the previous ones. I inform you that the data you provide us will be located on the servers of:
- Siteground (provider of SEOcraw SL), is located within the EU.
- Registration form: We request the following personal information: Name and Email, to request any of the services that https://seocrawl.com makes available to its users. The information collected will allow to request the corresponding service for a possible processing of it offline. Requests will be answered by email. The web peIt allows you to manage payments directly. I inform you that the data you provide us will be located on the servers of:
- Siteground (provider of SEOcrawl SL), is located within the EU.
- To ensure compliance with the conditions of use and applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help this website to guarantee the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
- To support and improve the services offered by this website.
- To manage social networks. SEOcrawl SL can have a presence on social networks. The treatment of the data that is carried out of the people who become followers in the social networks of the official pages of https://seocrawl.com, will be governed by this section. As well as those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that is appropriate in each case and previously accepted by the user of SEOcrawl SL. It will process your data for the purpose of correctly managing your presence on the social network, reporting activities, products or services of SEOcrawl SL. As well as for any other purpose that the regulations of social networks allow. In no case will we use the profiles of followers on social networks to send advertising individually.
Legitimation for the treatment of your data
The categories of data that are treated are identifying data. Specially protected categories of data are not treated.
How long will we keep your data?
The personal data provided will be kept:
- Until its deletion is requested by the interested party
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
Many tools that we use to manage your data are hired by third parties. To provide services strictly necessary for the development of the activity, https://seocrawl.com, shares data with the following providers under their corresponding privacy conditions: Google Analytics: a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files located on your computer, to help https://seocrawl.com analyze how users use the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of https://seocrawl.com (including your IP address) will be directly transmitted and filed by Google on servers in the United States. Hosting: SiteGround España, S.L., domiciled in Spain. More information at: https://www.siteground.es/ (SiteGround España, S.L.). SiteGround España, S.L. treats the data in order to perform its hosting services to SEOcrawl SL. Web platform: The WordPress Foundation, with address at. More information at: https://wordpress.org (The WordPress Foundation). The WordPress Foundation treats the data in order to perform its web platform services to SEOcrawl SL.
When browsing https://seocrawl.com, non-identifiable data may be collected, which may include, IP addresses, geographical location (approximately), a record of how the services and sites are used, and other data that cannot be used to identify the user. Among the non-identifying data are also those related to your browsing habits through third-party services. This website uses the following third-party analysis services:
Secrecy and data security
https://seocrawl.com undertakes to use and process the personal data of users, respecting their confidentiality and using them in accordance with the purpose thereof, as well as to comply with their obligation to save them and adapt all the measures to avoid alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of current data protection regulations. This website includes an SSL certificate. It is a security protocol that makes your data travel in an integral and safe way, that is, the transmission of data between a server and a web user, and in feedback, is fully encrypted or encrypted. https://seocrawl.com cannot guarantee the absolute impregnability of the Internet network and therefore the violation of data through fraudulent access to them by third parties. Regarding the confidentiality of the processing, SEOcrawl SL will ensure that any person who is authorized by SEOcrawl SL to process the client’s data (including its staff, collaborators and providers), will be under the appropriate obligation of confidentiality (whether it is a duty contractual or legal). When a security incident occurs, upon realizing SEOcrawl SL, it must notify the Client without undue delay and must provide timely information related to the Security Incident as it is known or when reasonably requested by the Client.
Accuracy and veracity of the data
As a user, you are solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data you send to https://seocrawl.com, exonerating SEOcrawl SL (SEOcrawl SL) from any responsibility in this regard. Users guarantee and respond, in any case, to the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them duly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information in the contact or subscription form.
Acceptance and consent
The consent given, both for the treatment and for the transfer of the data of the interested parties, is revocable at any time by communicating it to SEOcrawl (SEOcrawl SL) in the terms established in this Policy for the exercise of rights. This revocation will in no case be retroactive.
SEOcrawl SL reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence, as well as to industry practices. In these cases, SEOcrawl SL will announce on this page the changes introduced with reasonable anticipation of their implementation.
In accordance with the LSSICE, https://seocrawl.com does not perform SPAM practices, so it does not send commercial emails that have not been previously requested orauthorized by the user. Consequently, in each of the forms on the web, the user has the possibility of giving their express consent to receive the newsletter, regardless of the commercial information specifically requested. In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and electronic commerce, https://seocrawl.com undertakes not to send communications of a commercial nature without properly identifying them. Document revised 12-07-2021.