In this space, the user will be able to find all the information relating to the legal terms and conditions that define the relationships between users and us as managers of this website. As a user, it is important to know these terms before continuing to browse.
Data of the Manager
- Trade name: SEOcrawl
- Responsible identity: SEOcrawl SL
- NIF / CIF: B06803233
- Address: Calle Pompeu Fabra 8B, Les Borges del Camp (43350), Tarragona
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered in the Mercantile Register of Tarragona, in volume 3152, book 69, page 107 and page 1a-T54593, on 07-03-201
SEOcrawl (SEOcrawl SL) as manager of this website, we undertake to process the information of our users and customers with all guarantees and to comply with national and European requirements governing the collection and use of our users’ personal data. This website, therefore, is strictly compliant with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 relating to the protection of individuals (RGPD), Organic Law 3/2018, of 5 December, Data Protection personal data and guarantee of digital rights (LOPDGDD), as well as with the law 34/2002, of 11 July, on information society services and electronic commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
General conditions of use
These General Conditions regulate the use (including simple access) of web pages, members of the SEOcrawl SL website, including the contents and services made available therein. Anyone who accesses the web, https://seocrawl.com (“user”) agrees to be bound by the General Conditions in force at all times of the https://seocrawl.com portal.
Personal data we collect and how we do it
Commitments and obligations of users
The user is informed and accepts that access to this website does not in any way imply the beginning of a commercial relationship with SEOcrawl SL. In this way, the user undertakes to use the website, its services and contents without violating current legislation, good faith and public order. It is forbidden to use the website, for illegal or harmful purposes, or which, in any way, may cause damage or prevent the normal functioning of the website. Regarding the contents of this website, it is forbidden:
- Its reproduction, distribution or modification, in whole or in part, without the authorization of the legitimate owners;
- Any violation of the rights of the provider or the legitimate owners;
- Its use for commercial or advertising purposes.
The personal data communicated by the user to SEOcrawl SL may or may not be stored in automated databases, whose ownership belongs exclusively to SEOcrawl SL, assuming all the technical, organizational and security measures that guarantee the confidentiality, integrity and quality of the information contained therein in accordance with the provisions of current legislation on data protection. The communication between users and https://seocrawl.com uses a secure channel, and the transmitted data is encrypted thanks to the https protocols, therefore, we guarantee the best security conditions so that the confidentiality of users is guaranteed.
Conflict Resolution Platform
We also make available to users the dispute resolution platform provided by the European Commission and which is available at the following link: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/
Intellectual and industrial property rights
By virtue of the Property Law I intellectual property, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including the means of making all or part of the contents of this web page available, for commercial purposes, by any means, is expressly prohibited. any technical means, without the authorization of SEOcrawl SL. The user undertakes to respect the intellectual and industrial property rights owned by SEOcrawl SL. The user knows and accepts that the entire website, containing but not exhaustively the text, software, contents (including structure, selection, arrangement and presentation of the same), podcasts, photographs, audiovisual material and graphics, is protected by trademarks, copyrights and other legitimate rights, in accordance with international treaties to which Spain is a party and other property rights and laws of Spain. In the event that a user or a third party believes that there has been a violation of his legitimate intellectual property rights due to the introduction of certain content on the web, he must inform SEOcrawl SL of this circumstance by indicating:
- The personal data of the interested party, holder of the allegedly infringed rights, or indicate the representation with which he acts in the event that the complaint is presented by a third party other than the interested party.
- Indicate the contents protected by intellectual property rights and their location on the web, the accreditation of the intellectual property rights indicated and an express declaration in which the interested party is responsible for the truthfulness of the information provided in the notification.
The web pages https://seocrawl.com provide links to other websites and content owned by third parties such as:
- Content from other blogs
On our website, comments are allowed to enrich the content and ask questions. Comments that are not related to the theme of this site will not be accepted, including defamations, complaints, insults, personal attacks or general disrespect towards the author or other members. These comments will be deleted by the web administrators. Comments that contain clearly misleading or false information will also be deleted, as well as comments that contain personal information, such as, for example, private addresses or telephones and that violate our data protection policy. Likewise, those comments created only for the promotional purpose of a website, person or group and anything that can be considered spam in general will be rejected. Anonymous comments are not allowed, as well as those made by the same person with different nicknames. Comments that attempt to force a debate or take a position from another user will also not be taken into consideration.
Disclaimer of warranties and liability
SEOcrawl (SEOcrawl SL) does not grant any guarantee nor is it responsible, in any case, for damages of any nature that could be caused by:
- The lack of availability, maintenance and effective functioning of the web, or its services and contents;
- The existence of malware, malicious or harmful programs in the content;
- Unlawful, negligent, fraudulent use or use contrary to this Legal Notice;
- The lack of legality, quality, reliability, usefulness and availability of the services provided by third parties and made available to users on the website.
- The provider is not responsible under any circumstances for damages that could arise.
Legislation and applicable jurisdiction
In general, the relations between users of its telematic services, present on this website, are subject to the legislation of SPAIN and to the courts and tribunals of Els Pallaresos.
In the event that any user has any questions about these Legal Conditions or any comments about the https://seocrawl.com portal, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. The legal notice has been updated for the last time on 07-12-2021.